100 days to go
100 days to go
One-day packages in St. Petersburg
100 days are left before the first game – on 6th May at 16:15 with the Canada-USA game at Yubileiny in St. Petersburg, and Sweden vs. Latvian at Moscow’s Ice Palace.
While the Ice Palace opened last spring, a lot of construction work has been done recently in St. Petersburg to prepare for the tournament.
The reconstruction of the Sports Palace Yubileiny is coming to the end and is planned to be completed in March. About 80 per cent of the work has been done. During the renovation the two rinks were completely updated, including boards and glasses, the ice sheet and freezing installation, dressing rooms and the foyer, new lights and a video cube were installed. Now the renovation of other rooms proceeds.
The official hotels for the teams, officials, IIHF representatives and media are defined and tourist programs for visitors to the city and routes of the official shuttles are developed.
In November the first advertising campaign started. It included advertisement on billboards and the metro. In February the second campaign will start and also include advertisement on TV, radio and internet.
In December the volunteer centre of the championship was opened. During the first month of the new year, 2,500 demands were accepted. The application form is available on the website www.vc-spb.org.
On 27th January one-day packages for games in St. Petersburg were launched. The cost varies from 3,000 to 13,050 Rubles (approx. €36-160) depending on the day and seating category.
Fans can buy tickets in several ways:
- On the website of the championship official booking agent: www.parter.ru
- On the official World Championship website: www.iihfworlds2016.com
- At the St. Petersburg ticket office: Nevsky Avenue 114-116, Nevsky Centre Mall
In the Moscow ticket office: Okhotny Ryad St., 2, Trade Gallery "Fashionable Season", ground floor, an entrance from Revolyutsi Square.
And also in partner ticket offices which addresses are available here.
- By phone: +7 (812) 929-2883 (St.Petersburg), +7(495)258-0000 (Moscow)
- By e-mail: [email protected]
- On the website kassir.ru and at KHL clubs.
For legal entities:
- By phone: +7(495)258-0000;
- By e-mail: [email protected]; on the website of the official booking operator parter.ru or in ticket offices which addresses are available on this site.
Back to Overview